St Vincent’s Infant Boys’ School was established in 1904 as a Catholic School. It is located on North William Street in Dublin’s North Inner City. Its many famous past pupils include Austin Gaffney, a well-known Irish singer, Bishops Joseph Carroll and James Kavanagh RIP, and Brendan Behan, the Irish poet and playwright. In the early 1980s, the Christian Brothers amalgamated second, third and fourth classes with St Canice’s Boys School and St Vincent’s became an infant school, comprising Junior Infants, Senior Infants and First Classes. Our school is under the patronage of the Minister for Education and Skills.
St Vincent’s Infant Boys School North William Street Dublin 1 D01 VW63